Welcome to our Parent Corner section, here you will have access to valuable resources and documents concerning your child.
School Notices & Resources
Find important school resources and forms to download. Our goal is to make sure all Academy parents have the necessary tools and resources to help support their child. View by clicking below.
- NYS School Health Exam Form – Download
- Dental Form – Download
- Medication Form – Download
- Academy Parent Portal – Download
- Complaint Procedures – Download
- Homeless Policy – Download
- Parent Involvement Policy – Download
- Parents Right to Know – Download
- Parents Right to Know – Spanish – Download
- School Parent Compact – Download
- School Parent Compact – Spanish – Download
- More Info »
Parent Portal PresentationLearn how to access information about your child’s progress using parent portal.
Title 1Title I is the largest federally funded grant program providing money to schools to supplement their academic programs by providing extra academic support services for students that are not meeting state standards and are at-risk of failing. Supporting documents are listed below:
Dignity For All Students Act (DASAAt the Academy Charter School, the necessary steps have been taken to ensure that families can send their child (ren) to school knowing everything possible is being done by staff to provide a safe, supportive, welcoming, and nurturing school environment.
What’s Happening @ the Academy
Stay Connected with us. Join the conversation and get an inside look.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
The Academy will not share your email address with a third party and you may opt out at anytime.